TERMS & CONDITIONS
We deal with a natural product and occasionally a specific flower type may be unavailable on the day. If this occurs, we reserve the right to substitute one flower type for another. We will endeavour to retain the ordered style of arrangement and the flowers used will be to the same or higher value.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
• Pinstripes & Peonies reserve the right to amend or waive these terms for specific events. Any such amendment or waiver will be notified to the client in writing.
• No alteration to these terms will be valid unless approved in writing by Pinstripes & Peonies.
• Pinstripes & Peonies require all clients to confirm event in writing.
• Confirmation of booking constitutes acceptance of Pinstripes & Peonies terms and conditions.
• Confirmation constitutes acceptance of the latest anticipated account or quote.
• Pinstripes & Peonies reserve the right to revise the anticipated account in the event of a material change in number of items required or services needed.
• Pinstripes & Peonies require confirmed numbers of items etc. 14 working days before an event. After this notification Pinstripes & Peonies will endeavour to accommodate any increases in items but regret that no allowance can be made if this number is reduced within 14 working days of the date of the Event.
• All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at the standard prevailing rate.
• On confirmation of an event an invoice for 100% of the expected final bill will be submitted to the client and is payable on receipt. In the event that payment is not received prior to the event Pinstripes & Peonies reserve the right to terminate this Agreement without further notice.
• Pinstripes & Peonies reserve the right to refuse credit terms to clients.
• If Pinstripes & Peonies waives the terms relation to payment of deposits before an event such a waiver shall not prejudice the rights of Pinstripes & Peonies to recover payment from the client of the amounts that would otherwise be payable under these terms and conditions in the event of a cancellation or amendment of an event.
• Monies paid on confirmation will be deducted from the final invoice
• The balance of the account is due prior to delivery of event services.
• We accept payment by BACS, credit card (except AMEX) and cheque only.
• We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
• Once an event has been confirmed Pinstripe & Peonies order flowers, reserve staff and sundries and may refuse to supply other events that wish to book our services. Therefore, charges are payable for any cancellation of a confirmed event.
• Cancellations must be made in writing. The date of receipt of this notice will determine the cancellation charge applicable.
• Pinstripes & Peonies reserves the right to charge up to 25% of the most recent Anticipated Account for cancelled Events to compensate for costs incurred and loss of profits. However, should the cancellation be received within 28 days prior to the Event Pinstripes and Peonies reserve the right to charge up to 50% of the most recent Anticipated Account, or 100% if the cancellation is received within 14 days prior to the Event.
BREAKAGES & LOSSES:
• Unless otherwise stated all vases, props and nightlights remain property of Pinstripes and Peonies. Losses and Breakages will be charged for at replacement cost
• Pinstripes & Peonies do not accept responsibility for the client’s property and items are left with Pinstripes & Peonies at the owner’s risk.
• The liability of Pinstripes & Peonies for a Supplier’s failure to perform or to provide services or otherwise is limited to the value of that Supplier’s services.
• In any event Pinstripes & Peonies has no liability for any failure to provide and services due to industrial action, postal or communications delay, plant failure, hostilities, acts of terrorism, the death of a Royal Family member or Head of State or any other circumstances beyond the control of Pinstripes and Peonies.
• The Client shall indemnify and keep indemnified Pinstripes & Peonies against any costs or liabilities incurred by Pinstripes & Peonies as a result of any breach of these Terms by the Client.
• Once a client has signed has signed and returned a Confirmation Form, you agree for us to retain your details so that we may contact you in future with further opportunities and marketing materials. If you do not wish us to contact you with marketing materials, please inform your Event Designer upon return of this form.